IRTN408 Professional Infrared Laser Thermometer w/ Thermocouple Probe Socket
Professional infrared laser thermometer with advanced temperature processing; In addition to the non contact temperature measurement this model offers the ultimate in flexibility by including a built-in socket that accepts commercially available K-type thermocouple probe for internal or air temperature measurements. The instruction manual is available here. Works well in a cold prep environment.
View our entire collection of Infrared Thermometers
- Infrared Temperature Range -76 ° to 932 °F (-60° to 500°C)
- Infrared Accuracy ±2% of reading or ±2°C
- Thermocouple Accuracy ±1% of reading or ±1°C whichever is greater
- 0.1 ° resolution for accurate readings
- Selectable temperature units F/C
- 11:1 Distance to spot size ratio
- Emissivity (preset to 0.95) is Adjustable from 0.10 to 0.95 in 0.01 steps
- Bright large amber back-lit LCD display
- Measure modes (selectable for IR or probe) include Maximum, Minimum, Difference (Max-Min) and "Lock" for continuous temperature scanning (Lock also disables the automatic shutoff for longer term tests)
- Programmable High and Low temperature Alarms with audible "beeper"
- 2 AA batteries (included) typically provide 180 hours continuous operation
- Automatic power OFF after 1 minute (Disabled when thermometer is in Lock mode)
For air or internal temperatures, you may add one of our Type K Thermocouple Probes. The probe plugs into the handle and allows for non surface temperature measurement in addition to the surface temperatures measured by the IR sensor.