IRWP303HACCP Infrared Thermometer w/ Thermocouple Probe and HACCP LED Lights
PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS AN INDUSTRIAL THERMOMETER AND IS NOT INTENDED FOR HUMAN TEMPERATURE USE.
THIS ITEM HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED. ONCE THEY'RE GONE, THEY'RE GONE.
NSF approved "2-in-1" waterproof IR thermometer for food safety and HACCP temperature monitoring. Features a built-in stainless steel K-type thermocouple probe that folds into the side of the instrument when not in use.
• Infrared Temperature Range -67° to 482°F (-55° to 250°C)
• Infrared Accuracy for HACCP within ± 1.8°F from 32° to 150°F
• Probe Temperature Range -67° to 626°F (-55° to 330°C)
• Probe Accuracy ±0.9°F (0.5°C)
• 0.5°F resolution for accurate readings
• Selectable temperature units °F/°C
• D:S = 2.5:1
• White LED target illumination spot
• Emissivity (factory preset to 0.95)
• LCD display
• Measure modes (IR or probe): Maximum, Minimum and “Lock” for continuous temperature scanning
• 2 x AAA batteries included, typically providing 40 hours continuous operation for IR (100 hours for probe)
• Automatic power OFF
• NIST traceable factory calibration; NSF approved
aka lazer thermometer