KM14 Dishwasher Thermometer
The KM14 Dishwasher Thermometer incorporates a stainless steel penetration probe and can be placed inside a commercial dishwasher to check cycle temperatures.
- Temperature Range: -4°F to +400°F / -20°C to +200°C
- Stem Length: 127mm / 5″
- Accurate to ±1°C / ±2°F
The KM14 Dishwasher Thermometer incorporates a stainless steel penetration probe and can be placed inside a commercial dishwasher to check cycle temperatures are correct by using the maximum hold feature. A quick reading will show whether dishwasher operated at the correct temperature to sanitize equipment.
The KM14 Dishwasher Thermometer is multi-purpose and can also be used as a conventional food penetration probe thermometer. The KM14 Dishwasher Thermometer is a top performing digital thermometer that combines accuracy, speed of response and durability. Incorporates extended temperature range and max/min hold feature.
This Pocket Digital Thermometer combines accuracy with speed and durability. It was designed for use in commercial dishwashers*, so it is completely waterproof and has a ‘Max Hold’ feature that allows you to verify the highest temperature record during the dishwasher cycle.
|Temperature Measurement Range||-20°C to +200°C / -4°F to +400°F|
|Accuracy||±1°C / 2°F|
|Stem Length||127mm / 5"|
|Probe Tip Diameter||2.2mm|
|Sample Time||1.5 seconds|
|Environmental Protection||BioCote Antimicrobial Protection|
|Battery Type||1.5 V Button Cell battery (Part no. AB13; LR44)|
|Waterproof||Yes, to 3ft of water for 30 minutes|
|Warranty||1 Year Limited|
KM14 Calibration Procedure
The KM14 Dishwasher Thermometer can be calibrated at any time and the procedure is quick and simple:
- Put some water and crushed ice into a clean mug or water bath (approx 60% crushed ice to 40% water), or see our thermally insulated Valcup which marks the proper mixture for you.
- Insert the thermometer into the ice solution until the stem is covered to at least half way along its length.
- Wait for the reading to settle.
- Press and hold the D-H button for 8 seconds to begin calibration.
- “CAL” will be displayed on the LCD screen and calibration at 0°C (32°F) will be complete.