LogTag UTRED30-16 WiFi
- New large easy-to-read display
- Reset Min/Max temperature reading at any time
- Audible alarm & red LED signals a temperature alarm
- View alarm status for up to 30 days at a glance
- Interchangeable External Probe (Optional, Not Included)
- User Replaceble AAA batteries
The UTRED30-16 Temperature Recorder uses an External Probe (NOT INCLUDED) to measure and store up to 16,129 temperature readings over a measurement range of -40°C to +99°C (-40°F to +210°F). The display of current temperature and previous alarms is an important feature in applications such as cool rooms and refrigerators. The display elements are arranged so they to show ‘at a glance’ if temperature violations have occurred between now and 29 days ago.
NOTE: Does not include probe or glycol bottle.
Product Model UTRED30-WIFI Operating Temperature Range External Sensor Measurement Range -40°C to +99°C (-40°F to +210°F).
Operating Temperature Range -30°C to +60°C (-22°F to +140°F).
Rated Temperature Resolution 0.1°C or 0.1°F. Rated Temperature Reading Accuracy Better than ±0.5°C (±0.9°F) for -20°C to +40°C (-4°F to +104°F), typically ±0.3°C (0.6°F).
Better than ±0.8°C (±1.4°F) for -40°C to -20°C (-40°F to -4°F), typically ±0.5°C (0.9°F).
Better than ±0.8°C (±1.4°F) for +40°C to +70°C (+104°F to +158°F), typically ±0.7°C (1.3°F).
Better than ±1.2°C (±2.2°F) for +70°C to +99°C (+158°F to +210°F), typically ±1°C (1.8°F).
Recording Capacity 16,129 temperature readings. 67 days @ 6min logging.
Day summary statistics memory (for display on LCD): up for 30 days of Max/Min/duration and alarm trigger statistics.
Sampling Interval Configurable from 30 seconds to 18 hours. Logging Start Options Push button start (with configurable start delay from 1 minute to 72 hours)or specific date & time. Download Time Typically with full memory (16,129 readings) in less than 10 seconds. Environmental IP51 (when vertically mounted or hung). Power Source 5V via micro USB socket or, 2 X 1.5V AAA alkaline batteries. CR2032 (LiMg) coin cell (backup logging function only). Battery Life Typically 12 months of operation (CR2032). AAA battery also up to 12 months.
NOTE: Typical battery life assumes 6 minute logging, day statistics are reviewed on the display no more than once daily for no longer than 30 seconds each time. Download data monthly.
NOTE: Continual activation of the audible alarm will reduce the working life of the battery. When an alarm is triggered, the alarm should be cleared and reset as soon as possible.
Connection Interface USB 2.0 / Micro USB plug. Size 123mm(H) x 63mm(W) x 12.5mm(T). Weight 80g (excluding probe and AAA batteries). Case Material Polycarbonate.
- LogTag® UTRED30-16 is designed and calibrated for use with the LogTag® ST100 remote temperature probe series. Only this probe is compatible with UTRED30-16 and using any other probe type is likely to cause an error in readings.
- LogTag® ST100 sensors are designed and calibrated for interchangeability with UTRED30-16 loggers to the standard rated accuracy of the product. If a UTRED30-16 /ST100 probe combination is calibrated to a higher level of accuracy (as is possible) then care should be taken to always use the same UTRED30-16/ST100 combination for measurements as the ST100 sensor is not rated interchangeable at accuracies better than the UTRED30-16/ST100 rating in this specification.
- The ST100 probes are distinguished from other LogTag® remote temperature probe types by the blue sleeve blue body at the plug end of the probe cable. Stainless probe Ø 3.2mm, short
- ST100S-15 (1,5m), ST100S-30 (3,0m): The short tipped probe incorporates a 22mm exposed length of 5mm OD 316 stainless probe without handle. Materials at probe end of cable are FDA food rated including the cable.
- ST100J-15 (1.5m), ST100J-30 (3.0m)
- Short tipped probe. ~40mm of exposed length of 3.2mm diameter 316 stainless probe. Materials at probe end of cable are FDA food rated including the cable.
- ST100J-15 with 1.5m (4'11”) or part#ST100J-30 with 3m (9'10") cable.
- ST100T-15 (1,5m), ST100T-30 (3,0m): Stainless probe Ø 5mm. 140mm exposed length of 5mm OD 316 stainless probe. Materials at probe end of cable are FDA food rated including the cable.
- ST100K-15 (1.5m), ST100K-30 (3.0m). ~65mm of exposed length of 3.2mm OD 316 stainless probe. All materials of cable are FDA food rated including the cable.
- ST100K-15 Supplied standard with 1.5m (4'11”) or extended (part#ST100K-30) with 3m (9'10"). Stainless probe Ø 5mm, long
- ST100H-15 (1,5m), ST100H-30 (3,0m): Handled probe: 70mm long shaped handle with a 105mm length 5mm OD 316 stainless probe. All materials at probe end are FDA food rated including the cable. Stainless probe Ø 3.2mm, long
- ST100L-15 (1.5m), ST100L-30 (3.0m): Supplied standard (part# ST100L-15) with 1.5m (4'11”) or extended (part#ST100L-30) with 3m (9'10")
- Bare Probe: ST100B-15 (1,5m), ST100B-30 (3,0m) Not rated for food contact or environmentally rated.