MCR-4TC Multi-Channel Temperature Data Logger
The MCR-4V is a 4-channel battery operated voltage data logger. Up to 4 units can be coupled together, making it possible to simultaneously measure and record up to 16 channels.
Quick and precise measurements are made possible with a shortest recording interval of 2 msec, and a minimum voltage resolution of 10 µV.
Besides using a USB connection to directly send recorded data to a PC, it is possible to use an SD card to transfer data from a logger to a PC. Data can also be viewed and checked on the handy LCD display.
- Capable of 4-channel measurements and recording with a single unit
- Simultaneous measurement and recording for up to 4 units (16 channels) by coupling units.
- Runs on 2 AA Alkaline Batteries
- Minimum Resolution of 10 µV and Input Range of ±24V
- Recording Interval as short as 2 msec
- Use of SD Memory Card for Data Transfer to PC
- Logging Capacity of 480,000 data readings
- Scale and Unit Conversion for each channel
- Electrical Isolation between channels
- Use of Trend Graph for Checking Data in Real Time
Measure and record data for control devices and measurement instruments in factories
Record signals from actinometers, anemoscopes, rain sensors and CO2 meters
Record output signals from a variety of sensors and analyzers
Measure voltage in electrical circuits
- Measurement Channels Voltage 4ch
- Input Method Scanning Method, Differential Input, Each Channel Isolated
- Input Impedance Approx. 1.1 MΩ
- Input Frequency DC -100 Hz
- Measurement Range ±300 mV, ±1.5 V, ±6 V, ±24 V, Auto *1
- Absolute Maximum Input Voltage: ±50 V
- Accuracy Measurement Range:
- ±300 mV: ±(0.3 % + 0.06 mV)
- ±1.5 V: ±(0.3 % + 0.3 mV)
- ±6 V: ±(0.3 % + 0.6 mV)
- ±24 V : ±(0.3 % + 2.4 mV)
- Auto : According to the range in use
- Measurement Resolution 50 - 60 Hz Filter ON: 0.01 mV
- 50 - 60 Hz Filter OFF : 0.1 mV
- Preheat Function Allowable Voltage Range : 3 to 24 V (external power supply)
- Allowable Maximum Current : 1.0 A
- Recording Method Instantaneous, Average, or Ave. Fine
- Recording Interval 2, 5, 10, 20, 50, 100, 200, 500 ms.
- 1, 2, 5, 10, 15, 20, 30 sec.
- 1, 2, 5, 10, 15, 20, 30, 60 min.
- (The minimum interval will depend on the number of channels, measurement range, and Hz filter setting.)
- Logging Capacity Up to 480,000 readings *2
- When recording 1channel : up to 480,000 readings/ch
- When recording 2 channels : up to 240,000 readings/ch
- When recording 3 channels : up to 160,000 readings/ch
- When recording 4 channels : up to 120,000 readings/ch
- Recording Mode Endless (Overwrite the most recent data when capacity is full) or
- One Time (Stop recording when capacity is full)
- Recording Start Method Immediate Start or Programmed Start (by individual logger or by group)
- Communication Interfaces USB Communication
- External Memory SD Memory Card, SDHC Memory Card *3
- Power AA Alkaline Battery x 2 (AA Ni-MH batteries may also be used),
- USB Power (5 V 250 mA)
- Battery Life *4 With AA Alkaline Batteries: Approx. 4.5 to 150 days
- Input Terminal / Preheat Terminal Screwless Terminals
- Single Wire : 0.32 to 0.65 mm (AWG 28 - 22)
- Twisted Wire : 0.08 to 0.32 mm2 (AWG 28 - 22),Ê 0.12 mm or more in diameter
- Stripping Length : 9 to 10 mm
- Isolation CH1, CH2, CH3, CH4, USB, and Preheat are isolated. (Battery terminals are not isolated from the CH1-CH4 input terminals.)
- CH1-CH4 Maximum Applied Voltage : ±50 V
- Electrical Isolation Resistance : 50 MΩ or more (DC ±250 V)
- Dimensions H 120 mm x W 75 mm x D 32 mm
- Weight Approx. 190 g (including batteries)
- Operating Environment Temperature: 0 to 50 °C
- Humidity: 90 %RH or less (no condensation)
- Accessories AA Alkaline Battery x 2, USB Communication Cable (US-15C),
- Software (CD-ROM), User's Manual Set (Warranty Included)
- *1 : When "Auto" is selected, measurement range will be automatically changed according to the voltage being measured.
- *2 : If the logging capacity is not filled at the end of one recording session, the logger can record up to 30 times.
- *3 : A memory card can be used to transfer recorded data from a logger to a PC. However, measurement data cannot be directly recorded into a memory card.
- *4 : Battery life varies depending upon the frequency of communication, wireless LAN environment, ambient temperature, recording interval, and battery performance. All estimates are based on operations carried out with a new battery and are in no way a guarantee of actual battery life.