Miljoco B3098 Series 3" Dial Bi-Metal Stem Thermometer with 1/2" NPT Connection
Our Miljoco rear connected bi-metal thermometers are economic and ideal for applications that can accept a fixed back connection. These instruments are provided with an external re-calibration nut on the rear of the case, for easy temperature adjustment. The hermetically-sealed, stainless steel case prevents moisture from entering into the instrument and fogging the lens, thus allowing the operator to obtain clear, accurate readings.
- CASE & RING: Hermetically sealed 300 series stainless steel.
- LENS: Polycarbonate.
- DIAL: Aluminum with white finish and black markings.
- RANGES: All dials are F and C
- POINTER: Black.
- RECALIBRATOR: Furnished standard with external calibraton nut on rear of case.
- CONNECTION: 300 series stainless steel, 1/2” NPT. STEM: 300 series stainless steel, Ø 0.250”.
- ACCURACY: ±1% full range (ASME B40.3 Grade A).
- AMBIENT TEMPERATURE: -40 to 250°F (-40 to 120°C).