MJB3099-59 3" Dial Stem Thermometer 200 to 1000F / 100 to 530C
These rear connected bimetal thermometers are economic and ideal for applications that can accept a fixed back connection. These instruments are provided with an external recalibrator on the rear of the case, for easy temperature adjustment. The hermetically-sealed, stainless steel case prevents moisture from entering into the instrument and fogging the lens, thus allowing the operator to obtain clear, accurate readings. Great or use in high temperature ovens (pizza oven for example).
- CASE & RING: Hermetically sealed 300 series stainless steel.
- LENS: Double strength glass standard, with polycarbonate (250 °F maximum range) optional.
- DIAL: Aluminum with white finish and black markings.
- POINTER: Black.
- RECALIBRATOR: Furnished standard with external recalibrator on rear of case.
- CONNECTION: 300 series stainless steel, 1/2" NPT.
- STEM: 300 series stainless steel, Ø 0.250".
- ACCURACY: ±1% full range (ASME B40.3 Grade A).
- AMBIENT TEMPERATURE: -40 to 250 °F (-40 to 120 °C)
I’m very pleased with the MJB3099-59 3-inch Dial Stem Thermometer. It’s solid, weighty, and has a clean, easy-to-read dial. My tests show the thermometer to be accurate. It was delivered in a timely fashion, and was packaged with care. I’m using this thermometer in my outdoor, wood-fired bread oven. My thanks to Tech Instrumentation for this fine product.