MJED175 LED Digital Thermometer
See our complete line of digital panel thermometers here.
- TEMPERATURE RANGE: 50 to 250 °F / 10 to 120 °C
- DISPLAY: High intensity red LED, 0.56" high.
- UPDATE TIME: 4 seconds.
- RESOLUTION: 1 °F.
- ACCURACY: ± 2 °F.
- RECALIBRATION: Adjustment screw accessed from rear of case.
- CONNECTION: Plain sensor standard, consult table for other choices.
- SENSOR LEAD: PVC coated wire soldered directly to the instrument at the rear of the case. 96" lead length standard. Other lengths available up to 1000 feet.
- SENSOR: Thermistor type, furnished standard plain with nickel-plated copper bulb. See table for other types.
- POWER: 12 VAC or 12 VDC. Optional transformer (110 VAC to 12 VAC) sold separately.