PDQ400 Waterproof Thermometer
Waterproof Pocket Digital Thermometer with Thin Tip Probe is compact and slim and has a thin probe tip for fast response. The 1.5mm probe is ideal when chefs check the temperature of thin foods like burgers. The PDQ400 Thermometer is waterproof so ideal for use in busy, steamy kitchens and can also be used to check commercial dishwasher cycles.
There is also a handy data hold feature on this Pocket Digital Thermometer which enables the user to temporarily hold the digital reading on the screen while they note a measurement.
The PQ400 Waterproof Pocket Digital Thermometer has a protective case for safe storage and transportation.
- Accuracy ±0.5ºC / ±1ºF
- Thin tip probe
- Response in under 6 seconds
- Extended range -4º to +400ºF / -20º to +200ºC
- Auto power off
- Maximum temperature hold
- Slim profile fits flat in pocket
- Data hold to freeze a reading
- Withstands constant use in wet or humid conditions
- Field Calibratable
- Five year limited warranty
- BioCote® anti-microbial protection
- Perfect for use as a precision pulp thermometer
|Temperature Measurement Range||-20°C to +200°C / -4°F to +400°F|
|Accuracy||±0.5°C / 1°F|
|Sampling Time||1.5 seconds|
|Response||Under 6 seconds|
|Probe Tip Diameter||1.5mm|
|Battery Type||1.5 V Button Cell battery (LR44)|
|Warranty||Limited 5yr warranty|