PT100-01 Low Cost Digital Pulp Thermometer
Low Cost Digital Pulp Thermometer
This economical thermometer is great where you need low cost yet accurate temperature measurements. It features 2 degree accuracy and an easily read LCD display. Ideal, economical thermometer for testing produce pulp temperatures.
- Auto shut off after 10 minutes - conserves the battery
- C/F selectable
- 5" stainless steel stem
- Range: -58 to +302F (-50 to 150C)
- Accuracy: +/-2F (+/- 1C)
- Resolution: 0.1 from -19.9 to +199.9, 1.0 elsewhere
- Display Update Rate: 1 second
- Battery: 1.5 volt type 393 or equivalent (Included)
- LCD size: 0.35" (H) x 0.71" (W) -- 9mm (H)*18mm (W)
- Head Diameter: 1.4"
- Environmental Operating Temperature Range: 14 to 122F (-10 to 50C)
- Warranty: 90 days