RTR-501 Wireless Thermo Recorder
This wireless internal sensor thermo recorder provides optimum waterproof and dust-proof capabilities. This is the perfect Data Logger for use in harsh environments: whether that may be indoor frozen or refrigerated storage or high humidity, high dust outdoor applications. Moreover, the compact lightweight design means it can be placed just about anywhere.
RTR-501/502/505: Maximum of 16,000 readings
16,000 readings means you can record every one second and still log four and a half hours of data; or at a recording interval * of 60 minutes you can keep logging for 666 days. A Base Unit can download via wireless communication one RTR-501, RTR-502, or RTR-505 Remote Unit at full logging capacity (16,000 readings) in about two minutes.
Low Energy Consumption Design
The RTR-500 Series Data Loggers use one Lithium Battery (LS14250). At normal temperature, if recorded data is downloaded once a day or if monitoring is carried out once every ten minutes, the estimated battery life will be about ten months.
Model names which include "L" are designed with a large capacity battery pack. Under the same conditions, L-type models will continue for about four years without the need to change the battery.
* Battery life varies depending upon the type of battery, the measuring environment, and the frequency of communication. All estimates are based on operations carried out with a new battery and are in no way a guarantee of actual battery life.
RTR-501/501L, RTR-502/502L, RTR-503/503L
- Measurement Channels Temperature 1ch (Internal) Temperature 1ch (External) Temperature 1ch, Humidity 1ch (External)
- Sensor Thermistor Thermistor Thermistor Polymer Resistance
- Measurement Units °C, °F °C, °F °C, °F %
- Measurement Range -40 to 80 °C -60 to 155 °C 0 to 55 °C 10 to 95%RH
- Avg ±0.5 °C Avg ±0.3 °C [-20 to 80 °C]
- Avg ±0.5 °C [-40 to -20 °C /80 to 110 °C]
- Avg ±1.0 °C [-60 to -40 °C /110 to 155 °C]
- Avg ±0.3 °C ±5%RH [at 25 °C and 50%RH]
Response Time (90%):
- Approx. 35 min.
- Approx. 47 min.(L Type) Thermal Time Constant:
- Approx. 30 sec. (in air)
- Approx. 4 sec. (in agitated water)
- Response Time (90%):
- Approx. 80 sec. (in air)
- Approx. 7 sec. (in agitated water)
- Response Time (90%): Approx. 7 min.
Logging Capacity 16,000 readings 8,000 data sets (One data set consists of readings for multiple channels.)
Recording Intervals Select from 15 choices:
1,2,5,10,15,20,30 sec. or 1,2,5,10,15,20,30,60 min.
Recording Mode(*1) Endless (Overwrite oldest data when capacity is full)
or One Time (Stop recording when capacity is full)
LCD Display Items Measurements (alternating display for multiple channel devices), Battery Life Warning, etc.
Communication Interfaces Wireless Communication (Short Range Radio Communication):
FCC Part15 Section247 / IC RSS-210 (Frequency Range: 902 to 928MHz, RF Power: 7mW)
ETSI EN 300 220 (Frequency Range: 869.7 to 870MHz, RF Power: 5mW)
- Optical Communication
- Wireless Transmission Range Approx. 150 meters (500 ft) if direct and unobstructed
- Power Lithium Battery: LS14250(*2) x 1
- L Type: Large Capacity Battery Adaptor Kit /
- Battery Life (*4) About 10 months
- L Type: About 4 years
- Dimensions H 62 mm x W 47 mm x D 19 mm
- L type: H 62 mm x W 47 mm x D 46.5 mm
- (excluding protrusions and sensor)
- -40 to 80 °C (-30 to 80 °C during wireless communications)
- Waterproof Capacity IP67: immersion proof IP64: Splash proof (rated for use in daily life) (*5) IP64: Splash proof (rated for use in daily life) (*5)
- Note: Sensor is not water resistant.
Compatible Base Units RTR-500, RTR-500NW/500AW, RTR-500DC, RTR-500GSM
(1) Only "Endless" is available when using RTR-500W for Windows or RTR-500GSM for Windows.
(2) The included lithium battery (LS14250) is not sold in stores. Please purchase the optional battery set (TR-11P2) for replacement.
(3) When using RTR-500B1 it is necessary to purchase Lithium Battery (LS26500). For details, contact your local authorized distributor.
(4) Battery life varies depending upon the ambient temperature in which it is used, the recording interval, the frequency of communication, and the battery performance. All estimates are based on operations carried out with a new battery and are in no way.
(5) This is the waterproof capacity of the data logger with the sensor connected.
Easy ordering, And very prompt service. We ordered the same units in the past and have used him extensively. We are very happy with the high-quality