LogTag SRIC-4 Single-Use Temperature Recorder
Free Shipping! LogTag SALE Prices. Add to cart to see your price.
Single-Use Temperature Recorder
- Call For QTY Pricing
- Single Trip Recorder for short or long haul transportation applications
- Rapid download - Typically less than 5 seconds data download
- 'OK' & 'ALERT' Indicator. High and low alarms are user set
- Fully featured recorder in a robust & inexpensive package
- IMPORTANT: Each location (not each logger) requires a LogTag Cradle in order to program and retrieve data from the logger.
The LogTag SRIC-4 is a single-use data logger specifically designed for monitoring temperature sensitive products in both short haul and long-distance transportation applications.The SRIC-4 comes with a 3968 log memory and a 6-month operating life in a robust yet inexpensive package.
'Inspection Marks' can be placed in recording to identify external events, such as loading or unloading goods.
|Measurement Range||-25°C to +60°C (-13°F to +140°F)|
|Accuracy||±0.5°C(±0.9°F) or better for measurements from -5°C to +30°C (+23°F to +86°F)
±0.8°C(±1.5°F) or better for measurements in other areas of rated range
|Sensor Reaction Time||Typically less than 5 minutes(T90) in moving air (1m/s).|
|Capacity||3968 logs (i.e 13.75 days @ 5min logging, 41.25 days @ 15min logging and 82.5days @ 30 min logging.)|
|Sampling Frequency||Adjustable, 1~60 minutes or 1~18 hours|
|Logging Start Options||Push button start or specific date & time.|
|Recording Indication||Flashing 'OK' indicator / flashing 'ALERT' indicator.|
|Download Time||Typically with full memory (3968 readings) in less than 4 secs depending on computer or readout device used.|
|Environmental||IP65 (roughly equivalent to NEMA 4)|
|Power Source||3V LiMg battery|
|Battery Life||Projected life of 6 months of operation from time of configuration.
Shelf life before configuration of up to 2 years (providing a typical operating life of 65 days).
|Other Features||• Logging start by push button or specific date/time start
• Optional clearing of alert indication by push button (places inspection make at same time).
• Download inspection mark recorded in LogTag memory every time LogTag is downloaded.
• 'Prestart' fail-safe logging (records temperature data even if not started)
• Low Battery indication in software.
• Comprehensive Alert indicator configuration.
• Calibration to achieve higher accuracy possible.
Tested and complies with EC EMC directives (EN 50081-1:1992 & EN 61000-6-1:2001) CE mark EMC declaration of conformance
Tested and complies FCC Part 15 Subparts A and B. FCC EMC declaration of conformanceFDA CFR21 Part 11 Compliance
Designed for FDA CFR21 Part 11 Digital signaturesRoHS Directive
The RoHS Directive stands for "the restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment". This Directive bans the placing on the EU market of new electrical and electronic equipment containing more than agreed levels of lead, cadmium, mercury, hexavalent chromium, polybrominated biphenyl (PBB) and polybrominated diphenyl ether (PBDE) flame retardants.
LogTags® unique interface cradle design provides rapid and reliable data transfer to Logtag® Analyzer software in a matter of seconds. By far the fastest in its class.Protective Enclosure
The LogTag® Protective Enclosure is specifically designed for use with LogTag® recorder products and allows LogTags® to be used in harsh environments.Wall Mount Bracket
The LogTag® Wall Mount Bracket provides an easy and tidy solution to mounting a LogTag® on a wall, door or vertical surface while still allowing easy removal of the LogTag® for inspection or download.