ThermoLabel® 5 Temperature Paper Thermometer 140, 150, 160, 170, 180 °F
Our 5-Temp Thermolabel features five incremental temperature sensitive elements that produce a non-reversible white to black color change at their rated temperatures. This provides a clear indication of which temperature has been reached. Store in a cool, dry place; preferably under refrigeration.
- Remove label from sheet. Adhere to a clean surface. Press firmly and ensure that there is full contact with the test surface.
- Heat/run through procedure that is being tested. The gray/white temperature sensitive elements will turn black as the rated temperature is reached. The highest temperature reached will be between the last black temperature element and the first gray/white temperature element. Allow to cool to the touch before slowly peeling the label off the test surface to avoid leaving adhesive residue.
- Dimension: 1/2'' x 2 1/4''
- Temperatures Indicated °F : 140, 150, 160, 170, 180
- Water-Resistant: Yes
- Response Tim: Approximately 10 seconds
- Product Expiration: 2 years for products containing 115-500°F
- Indication Method: Non-toxic white to black color change
- Unit of Measurement: Package
- Labels Per Package: 16
- Country of Manufacture: USA