TR-72nw-S High Precision Temperature and Humidity Data Logger
The TR-72nw is a temperature/humidity logger, but is available in a high precision model--TR-72nw-S. By using T&D WebStorage Service, a cloud service provided by T&D free of charge, it is possible to access stored data anytime from anywhere.
Power Over Ethernet: PoE IEEE 802.3af (TR-72nw or TR-72nw-H only).
|Sensor||Platinum Resistance||Electrostatic Capacitance|
|Measurement Channels||Temperature 1ch||Humidity 1ch|
|Measurement Units||°C, °F||%RH|
|Measurement Range||Internal Sensor||－||－|
|External Sensor||-25 to 70°C||
0 to 99%RH (*3)
at 10 to 40°C
at all other temperatures
at 15 to 35°C, 30 to 80%RH
|Responsiveness||Response Time (90%): Approx. 7 min.||Response Time (90%): Approx. 7 min.|
|LCD Display Items||Measurements (fixed or alternating display), Battery Warning Mark, etc.|
|Logging Capacity||8,000 data sets (One data set consists of readings for all channels in that type of unit.)|
|Recording Interval||Select from 15 choices: 1, 2, 5, 10, 15, 20, 30 sec. or 1, 2, 5, 10, 15, 20, 30, 60 min.|
|Recording Mode||Endless (Overwrite oldest data when capacity is full) or One Time (Stop recording when capacity is full)|
|Auto-upload Interval||Select from 15 choices: OFF (No auto-upload), 1, 2, 5, 10, 15, 20, 30 min. or 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 12, 24 hrs.|
Wireless LAN Communication
|Standard: IEEE 802.11b
Security (*4): WEP (64bit/128bit), WPA-PSK(TKIP), WPA2-PSK(AES)
WPS 2.0: Push Button Configuration
Protocol: HTTP (*5), DHCP, DNS
Wired LAN Communication
|100BASE-TX/10BASE-T (RJ45 Connector)
Protocol: HTTP (*5), DHCP, DNS
|USB 2.0 Mini-B connector|
|Power||Battery: AA Alkaline × 2 (AA Ni-MH batteries may also be used)
External: USB Bus (5V 200mA), AC Adaptor (AD-05A2 or AD-05C2),
PoE IEEE 802.3af (TR-7nw only)
|Battery Life*4||With LAN communication: Approx. 10 days to 1.5 years *5
Without LAN communication: Approx. 1.5 years
|Dimensions||H 58 mm × W 78 mm × D 26 mm|
TR-7wf: Approx. 55 g
TR-7nw: Approx. 65 g
|Operating Environment||Temperature: -10 to 60°C *6
Humidity: 90%RH or less (no condensation)
|Accessories*7||High Precision Temperature-Humidity Sensor (SHA-3151) × 1, AA Alkaline Battery (LR6) × 2, Registration Code Label, USB Mini-B Cable (US-15C), Manual Set (Warranty Included)|
|Software||PC Software: TR-7wf/nw for Windows, T&D Graph, T&D Data Server
Mobile App: T&D Thermo
|Microsoft Windows 10 32/64bit
Microsoft Windows 8 32/64bit
Microsoft Windows 7 32/64bit
Microsoft Windows Vista 32 bit SP1 or later (T&D Data Server not compatible)
|Android OS, iOS
(For the compatible versions, please go to the app download page from here.)
|Display Languages *9||English|
- *1: Compatible wire sizes are as follows. Single Wire : 0.32 to Ø0.65 ( AWG 28 - 22 ), Twisted Wire : 0.08 to 0.32 ( AWG 28 - 22 ), 0.12 or more in diameter, Stripping Length : 9 to 10
- *2: When Auto Upload is used frequently, the measurement of the internal sensor may rise by around 0.3°C . When using external power, the data logger itself generates heat and the internal sensor will report a temperature much higher than ambient; we recommend using an external temperature sensor in this case.
- *3: When continually used in environments with temperatures above 60°C, accuracy of humidity measurements will decrease over time. Also, humidity cannot be measured at temperatures below -20°C.
- *4: The WPS feature is not available when WEP ( 64bit/128bit ) or WPA-PSK ( TKIP ) is selected in Access Point Settings. If you wish to use the WPS feature, please select WPA2-PSK ( AES ) or disable wireless security.
- *5: HTTP client. Proxy supported. ( for firmware version 1.05 or above for TR-71wf/72wf).
- *6: When using external power, the internal temperature of the logger rises.
- *7: Battery life varies depending upon multiple factors including frequency of communication, LAN environment, ambient temperature, recording interval, and battery performance. All estimates are based on operations carried out with a new battery and are in no way a guarantee of actual battery life.
- *8: -10 to 45 °C when using external power ( TR-7nw only ).
- *9: For installation, it is necessary to have Administrator ( Computer Administrator ) rights.
- *10: We recommend using an operating system in the same language as the display language. Operation in different languages is not guaranteed. The specifications listed above are subject to change without notice.