TR-72nw Temperature / RH Data Logger with Cloud Storage-Wired LAN
The TandD TR-72nw is a temperature and RH data logger, but is available in a high precision model--TR-72nw-H. By using T&D WebStorage Service, a cloud service provided by T&D free of charge, it is possible to access stored data anytime from anywhere.
Power Over Ethernet: PoE IEEE 802.3af (TR-72nw or TR-72nw-H only)
|Sensor Description||Thermistor||Polymer Resistance|
|Measurement Channels||Temperature 1ch||Humidity 1ch|
|Measurement Units||°C, °F||%RH|
|Measurement Range||Internal Sensor||-||-|
|External Sensor||0 to 55°C||10 to 95%RH|
at 25°C, 50%RH
|Responsiveness||Response Time (90%): Approx. 7 min.|
|LCD Display Items||Measurements (fixed or alternating display), Battery Warning Mark, etc.|
|Logging Capacity||8,000 data sets (One data set consists of readings for all channels in that type of unit.)|
|Recording Interval||Select from 15 choices: 1, 2, 5, 10, 15, 20, 30 sec. or 1, 2, 5, 10, 15, 20, 30, 60 min.|
|Recording Mode||Endless (Overwrite oldest data when capacity is full) or One Time (Stop recording when capacity is full)|
|Auto-upload Interval||Select from 15 choices: OFF (No auto-upload), 1, 2, 5, 10, 15, 20, 30 min. or 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 12, 24 hrs.|
Wireless LAN Communication
|Standard: IEEE 802.11b
Security*1: WEP (64bit/128bit), WPA-PSK(TKIP), WPA2-PSK(AES)
WPS 2.0: Push Button Configuration
Protocol: HTTP*2, DHCP, DNS
Wired LAN Communication
|100BASE-TX/10BASE-T (RJ45 Connector)
Protocol: HTTP*2, DHCP, DNS
|USB 2.0 Mini-B connector|
|Power||Battery: AA Alkaline × 2 (AA Ni-MH batteries may also be used)
External: USB Bus (5V 200mA), AC Adaptor (AD-05A2 or AD-05C2),
PoE IEEE 802.3af (TR-7nw only)
|Battery Life *3||With LAN communication: Approx. 10 days to 1.5 years *4
Without LAN communication: Approx. 1.5 years
|Dimensions||H 58mm × W 78mm × D 26mm|
TR-7wf: Approx. 55 g
TR-7nw: Approx. 65 g
|Operating Environment||Temperature: -10 to 60°C *5
Humidity: 90%RH or less (no condensation)
|Accessories *6||Temperature-Humidity Sensor (THA-3001) × 1, AA Alkaline Battery (LR6) × 2, Registration Code Label, USB Mini-B Cable (US-15C), Manual Set (Warranty Included)|
|Software||PC Software: TR-7wf/nw for Windows, T&D Graph, T&D Data Server
Mobile App: T&D Thermo
|Microsoft Windows 10 32/64bit
Microsoft Windows 8 32/64bit
Microsoft Windows 7 32/64bit
Microsoft Windows Vista 32 bit SP1 or later (T&D Data Server not compatible)
|Android OS, iOS
(For the compatible versions, please go to the app download page from here.)
|Display Languages *8||English|
- *1: The WPS feature is not available when WEP(64bit/128bit) or WPA-PSK(TKIP) is selected in Access Point Settings. If you wish to use the WPS feature, please select WPA2-PSK(AES) or disable wireless security.
- *2: HTTP client. Proxy supported (for firmware version 1.05 or above for TR-7wf).
- *3: Battery life varies depending upon multiple factors including frequency of communication, LAN environment, ambient temperature, recording interval, and battery performance. All estimates are based on operations carried out with a new battery and are in no way a guarantee of actual battery life.
- *4: Approx. 10 days when Auto-upload Interval is 1 min, 1 yr when 1 hr, 1.5 yrs when 12 hrs or more.
- *5: -10 to 45°C when using external power. (for TR-7nw)
- *6: Software is not included in the package, but can be downloaded free of charge from the download page.
- *7: For installation, it is necessary to have Administrator (Computer Administrator) rights.
- *8: We recommend using an operating system in the same language as the display language. Operation in different languages is not guaranteed.