TRED30-16R Remote Probe Temperature Recorder (probe NOT included)
- Interchangeable External Probe (Not Included)
- Display shows current time & temperature plus alarm status
- 30 day statistics summary on display
- User-replaceable battery
The TRED30-16R Temperature Recorder uses an External Probe (NOT INCLUDED) to measure and store up to 7770 temperature readings over a measurement range of -40°C to +99°C (-40°F to +210°F). The display of current temperature and previous alarms is an important feature in applications such as cool rooms and refrigerators. The display elements are arranged so they to show ‘at a glance’ if temperature violations have occurred between now and 29 days ago.
The normal recording display shows the current temperature reading, the time and the alarm trigger day summary. A visual alarm trigger is displayed if one or more of the configured alarm trigger conditions have been met. An alarm trigger condition can be a single reading above the upper or below the lower threshold values, a set of consecutive violating readings or an accumulation of violation readings encountered.
- Replaceable battery CR2032
- Temperature range with ST100: -40°C ~ +99°C
- Operating range: -30°C ~ +60°C
- Temperature Accuracy:
- Better than ±0.5°C for -20°C~+40°C - typically ±0.3°C
- Better than ±0.8°C for -40°C~+20°C - typically ±0.5°C
- Better than ±0.8°C for +40°C~+70°C - typically ±0.7°C
- Better than ±1.2°C for +70°C~+99°C - typically ±1°C
- Battery Life: Typically 1 year
- Complies with EC EMC directives (EN 61000-6-3:2006 & EN 61000-6-1:2005)
- Complies with FCC Part 15 Subparts A and B.
- IP65 (when vertically mounted or hung)
- FDA 21CFR Part 11 Compliance
- Designed to comply with FDA 21CFR Part 11 (Digital signatures)
- Data logging memory : 7770 logs - eg 53 days @ 10min logging, 80 days @ 15min logging
- Sampling Interval: configurable from 30 seconds to hourly
- Logging Modes: Supports ‘continuous’ wrap around or specific recording period
- Clock Accuracy: 2.5 seconds/day
- Download time: 5 seconds
- LogTag® TRED30-7 is designed and calibrated for use with the LogTag® ST100 remote temperature probe series. Only this probe is compatible with TRED30-7 and using any other probe type is likely to cause an error in readings.
- LogTag® ST100 sensors are designed and calibrated for interchangeability with TRED30-7 loggers to the standard rated accuracy of the product. If a TRED30-7 /ST100 probe combination is calibrated to a higher level of accuracy (as is possible) then care should be taken to always use the same TRED30-7/ST100 combination for measurements as the ST100 sensor is not rated interchangeable at accuracies better than the TRED30-7/ST100 rating in this specification.
- The ST100 probes are distinguished from other LogTag® remote temperature probe types by the blue sleeve blue body at the plug end of the probe cable. Stainless probe Ø 3.2mm, short
- ST100S-15 (1,5m), ST100S-30 (3,0m): The short tipped probe incorporates a 22mm exposed length of 5mm OD 316 stainless probe without handle. Materials at probe end of cable are FDA food rated including the cable.
- ST100J-15 (1.5m), ST100J-30 (3.0m)
- Short tipped probe. ~40mm of exposed length of 3.2mm diameter 316 stainless probe. Materials at probe end of cable are FDA food rated including the cable.
- ST100J-15 with 1.5m (4'11”) or part#ST100J-30 with 3m (9'10") cable.
- ST100T-15 (1,5m), ST100T-30 (3,0m): Stainless probe Ø 5mm. 140mm exposed length of 5mm OD 316 stainless probe. Materials at probe end of cable are FDA food rated including the cable.
- ST100K-15 (1.5m), ST100K-30 (3.0m). ~65mm of exposed length of 3.2mm OD 316 stainless probe. All materials of cable are FDA food rated including the cable.
- ST100K-15 Supplied standard with 1.5m (4'11”) or extended (part#ST100K-30) with 3m (9'10"). Stainless probe Ø 5mm, long
- ST100H-15 (1,5m), ST100H-30 (3,0m): Handled probe: 70mm long shaped handle with a 105mm length 5mm OD 316 stainless probe. All materials at probe end are FDA food rated including the cable. Stainless probe Ø 3.2mm, long
- ST100L-15 (1.5m), ST100L-30 (3.0m): Supplied standard (part# ST100L-15) with 1.5m (4'11”) or extended (part#ST100L-30) with 3m (9'10")
- Bare Probe: ST100B-15 (1,5m), ST100B-30 (3,0m) Not rated for food contact or environmentally rated.