I bought this item for someone else in our office. Everything was great with my experience in ordering and the item was delivery quickly. No issues here. Thanks!
TREL-8 Dry Ice Low Temperature Recorder with External Probe
Call For QTY Pricing Over 50 Units
Perfect for Dry Ice cooled shipments
- Multi Use Low Temperature Data Logger
- Interchangeable External Probe with high quality gold plated connector
- Records temperature from +40°C to as low as -80°C
- 'OK' & 'ALERT' Indicator with high and low alarm (user set)
- 8000 reading memory capacity
The LogTag® low temperature external probe recorder measures and stores up to 8000 temperature readings over a measurement range of -80°C to +40°C (-112°F to +104°F) using interchangeable LogTag® ST10 External Temperature Probes. The LogTag® TREL-8 requires the ST10 External Temperature Probe and the cradle to function correctly.
Intended for use in monitoring of articles stored at low temperatures such as in dry ice type environments.
Using the LogTag® Interface Cradle and the freely available companion software LogTag® Analyzer, the LogTag® TREL-8 is easily set-up for recording conditions including delayed start, sampling interval, number of readings, continuous or fixed number of readings and configuration of conditions to activate the 'ALERT' indicator.
LogTag® Analyzer also provides facilities for charting, zooming, listing data statistics and allows exporting the data to other applications such as MS Excel once the data has been downloaded.
- External Sensor Measurement Range -80°C ~ +40°C (-112°F ~ +104°F)
- Recorder Operating Measurement Range -30°C ~ +70°C (-22°F ~ +158°F)
- Resolution < than 0.1°C for -80°C ~ +0.0°C
- < than 0.2°C for -0.0°C ~ +20°C
- < than 0.5°C for -+20°C ~ +40°C (see below)
- Accuracy With recorder case sitting in environmental temperature between 0°C ~ 50°C :-
- Better than ±1°C for -30°C~ +20°C
- Better than ±1.2°C for -45°C~ -30°C & +20°C~+40°C
- Better than ±1.7°C for -80°C~-45°C
- Sensor Reaction Time Typically less than 2 minutes(T90) in moving air (1m/s) for ST10S type
- Capacity 8032 readings (16K bytes memory)
- Sampling Frequency Adjustable, 30 sec to several hours
- Logging Start Options Push button start or specific date & time.
- Recording Indication Flashing 'OK' indicator / flashing 'ALERT' indicator.
- Download Time Typically with full memory (8000 readings) in less than 5 secs depending on computer or readout device used.
- Environmental IP61
- Power Source 3V LiMg battery
- Battery Life 2 ~ 3 years of normal use (based on 15 minute logging, download data monthly.
- Size 86mm(H)x54.5mm(W)x8.6mm(T)
- Weight 35g
- Case Material Polycarbonate
- Standard External Sensor Cable Lengths Standard: 50cm (19””) (Part# ST10S-05)
- Extended: 3 m (9’10”) (Part# ST10S-30)
- External Sensor Cable Type PTFE/FEP (FDA food contact rated) coaxial
• Logging start by push button or specific date/time start
• Optional clearing of alert indication by push button (places inspection make at same time).
• Download inspection mark recorded in LogTag memory every time LogTag is downloaded.
• 'Prestart' fail-safe logging (records temperature data even if not started)
• Low Battery indication in software.
• Comprehensive Alert indicator configuration.
• Calibration to achieve higher accuracy possible.
ST100 External Temperature Probes
The LogTag® TREL-8 requires the ST10 External Temperature Probe to function correctly.
The ST10 probe is uniquely suitable for external low temperature monitoring and is FDA food rated made of high quality materials.
LogTags® unique interface cradle design provides rapid and reliable data transfer to LogTag® Analyzer software in a matter of seconds. By far the fastest in its class.
Wall Mount Bracket
The LogTag® Wall Mount Bracket provides an easy and tidy solution to mounting a LogTag® on a wall, door or vertical surface while still allowing easy removal of the LogTag® for inspection or download.
Downloads and Support
View product highlights & full specifications as a downloadable PDF
Quick Start Guide
TREL-8 Quickstart Guide
Learn how to quickly operate the TREL-8 device following the step-by-step instructions.
Get answers to your questions 24/7 by visiting our resource and support section.
Free LogTag® Analyzer Software
Get access to our free software which you can use with the TREL-8 device.