TRID30-7R Temperature Recorder.
- Please note - This unit has an internal sensor. It is not possible to plug in an external probe. Vaccine storage needs the TRED30-16R.
- Please look at the TRED30-7R
- Display shows the current time & temperature plus alarm status
- 30 day statistics summary reviewable on device display
- Fixed Battery (may not be replaced)
- Rapid download - Typically less than 5 seconds data download
- IMPORTANT: Each location (not each logger) requires a LogTag Cradle in order to program and retrieve data from the logger.
The LogTag® TRID30-7 Temperature Recorder measures and stores up to 7770 temperature readings over a measurement range of -30°C to +60°C (-22°F to +140°F).
|Specifications:||TRID30-7R : (replaceable battery, download instructions here)|
|Measurement Range||-30°C ~ +60°C (-22°F ~ +140°F)|
|Resolution||0.1°C(0.2°F) for measurements -30°C ~ +40°C (-22°F ~ +104°F)
0.2°C(0.4°F) for measurements above +40°C (+104°F)
|Accuracy||Better than ±0.5°C (±0.9°F) for measurements from -20°C~+40°C (-4°F~+104°F) -typically ±0.3°C (0.6°F)
Better than ±0.8°C (±1.5°F) for other measurements - typically ±0.5°C (0.9°F).
|Sensor Reaction Time||Typically less than 5 minutes (T90) in moving air (1m/s).|
|Capacity||Data logging memory : 7770 logs ( 53 days @ 10min logging, 80 days @ 15min logging)
Day summary statistics memory (for display on LCD): up for 30 days of Max/Min and duration values
|Sampling Frequency||Adjustable, 30 seconds to several hours|
|Logging Start Options||Push button start or specific date & time. Optional start delay of up to 18hours.|
|Recording Indication||State indicator "RECORDING"|
|Download Time||Typically with full memory (7770 readings) in less than 5 seconds depending on computer or readout device used.|
|Environmental||IP65 (roughly equivalent to NEMA 4) when vertically mounted or hung.|
|Power Source||3V Lithium-Manganese Dioxide extended temperature chemistry|
|Battery Life||TRID30-7R: typically 1 year of operation
TRID30-7F: typically 2+ years of operation
NOTE: Typical battery life assumes 6 minute logging, day statistics are reviewed on the display no more than once daily for no longer than 30 seconds each time. Download data monthly.
|Other Features||• Optional clearing of alert indication by push button (places inspection make at same time).
• Download inspection mark recorded in LogTag memory every time LogTag is downloaded.
• 'Prestart' fail-safe logging (records temperature data even if not started)
• Low Battery indication in software.
• Comprehensive Alarm trigger configuration.
• Calibration to achieve higher accuracy possible.
LogTags® unique interface cradle design provides rapid and reliable data transfer to LogTag® Analyzer software in a matter of seconds. By far the fastest in its class.
The LogTag® Protective Enclosure is specifically designed for use with LogTag® recorder products and allows LogTags® to be used in harsh environments.
The LogTag® Wall Mount Bracket provides an easy and tidy solution to mounting a LogTag® on a wall, door or vertical surface while still allowing easy removal of the LogTag® for inspection or download.