LogTag TRIX-16 Multi Trip Temperature Recorder - ON SALE plus Free Shipping
LogTag Sale - Add to cart to see your price!
- Versatile, wide range, multi-trip Temperature Recorder
- Massive 16,000 reading memory capacity with up to 3 year battery life
- 'OK' & 'ALERT' Indicator with high and low alarms - User configurable
- Industry best download time - less than 10 seconds for full memory
- IMPORTANT: Each location (not each logger) requires a LogTag Cradle in order to program and retrieve data from the logger.
- The LogTag® TRIX-16 is a versatile, wide range, multi-trip Temperature Recorder, featuring high resolution temperature readings over a measurement range of -40°C to +85°C (-40°F to +185°F)
LogTag® TRIX-16 is equipped with a unique internal temperature sensor arrangement providing fast reaction time to temperature change.
(This unit does NOT allow for an external temperature sensor that can be buffered in a bottle and, therefore, does not meet most of the state requirements for vaccine storage)
Using the LogTag® Interface Cradle and the freely available companion software LogTag® Analyzer, the LogTag® TRIX-16 is easily set-up for recording including delayed start, sampling interval, number of readings and configuration of conditions to activate the 'ALERT' indicator.
|Measurement Range||-40°C ~ +85°C (-40°F ~ +185°F)|
|Resolution||< 0.1°C for -40°C ~ +40°C,
< 0.2°C for +40°C ~+80°C
|Accuracy||Better than ±0.5°C for -20°C~ +40°C.
Better than ±0.7°C for -20°C~ -30°C & +40°C~+60°C
Better than ±0.8°C for -30°C~ -40°C & +60°C~+80°C
|Sensor Reaction Time||Typically less than 5 minutes(T90) in moving air (1m/s).|
|Capacity||16159 readings (32K bytes memory)|
|Sampling Frequency||Adjustable, 30 sec to several hours|
|Logging Start Options||Push button start or specific date & time. Optional start delay of up to 18hours.|
|Recording Indication||Flashing 'OK' indicator / flashing 'ALERT' indicator.|
|Download Time||Typically with full memory (16159 readings) in less than 10 seconds depending on computer or readout device used.|
|Environmental||IP65 (roughly equivalent to NEMA 4)|
|Power Source||3V LiMg battery|
|Battery Life||2 ~ 3 years of normal use (based on 15 minute logging, download data monthly.|
|Other Features||• Logging start by push button or specific date/time start
• Optional clearing of alert indication by push button (places inspection make at same time).
• Download inspection mark recorded in LogTag memory every time LogTag is downloaded.
• 'Prestart' fail-safe logging (records temperature data even if not started)
• Low Battery indication in software.
• Comprehensive Alert indicator configuration.
• Calibration to achieve higher accuracy possible.
Application links from Wikipedia
Tested and complies with EC EMC directives (EN 50081-1:1992 & EN 61000-6-1:2001) see LogTag® TRIX CE mark EMC declaration of conformance